Book Review: New Jerk in Town by Sylvie Stewart

Milo Papatonis is grouchy bad boy with a HUGE--
HEART!
I was totally gonna say heart...
When Jill's car breaks down on her mission to discover herself, she's unfortunate to discover that it's in the one place where she'd experienced the most heartache and disappointment. She's forced to figure out a way to survive and replenish her wallet, so that she can escape this beach town, and her painful history with it. She hoped for a quick in and out, but circumstances quickly prove to do the exact opposite. She finds herself on the doorstep of the one person she'd hoped to never see again, a man that she was absolutely NOT attracted to.
This story was heartfelt, and sweet. It had layers that peeled away gradually, keeping you completely captivated with each turn of the page!
I wanted to know where these two characters, that had such intense sexual chemistry, could ever go wrong. Why were they always at each other's throats, when they had so much potential for something so intense and AMAZING?!
The past is revealed, while the present lingers through the hurdles Jill and Milo set before themselves.
Secrets are revealed, and new revelations come to light that will make these characters completely unforgettable.
I love how you get steamy hot moments, while swooning over how this bad boy turns out not to be that "bad" after all. The support characters are just as engaging, and unforgettable as the mains, and the overall story is completely unique, and not like anything I've ever read before. 
This is the second book in this series, but it can be read as a standalone. I loved the first book, The Nerd Next Door, just as much though, so you should definitely need to check it out too!
New Jerk in Town
by Sylvie Stewart
Surly, rude, selfish, and inconveniently attractive. Meet Milo Papatonis, the king of all jerks.
I’m not normally one to judge, but I’ve been down this particular road before and I can unequivocally say he’s earned his title. It’s not enough that Milo crushed my dreams when we were kids, but now I’m somehow being forced to dwell under the same roof with his ill-mannered ass. If he thinks his sexy shower noises and ovary-imploding smile can tempt me into forgetting, he’s nuts.
This situation is strictly business and blessedly temporary. Because my dreams are still out there waiting for me, and they won’t be found anywhere near this town—or this guy.
Jerks do nothing but break hearts, of that I’m certain. But I’ve been known to be wrong a time or two...
This book is available through multiple platforms

Post a Comment

1 Comments